Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wednesday Wanks....

Well Sir, Deer hunt'n in New York State with a dog is highly illegal, but if'n it were like in some other states, this dog would be up fer sale real quick!!



Gotta Thank "Patrick" frum over at "PRH...a day in the life" fer that one.
_____________________________

Origin of Left and Right

I often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left".

By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)
Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Can't get any simpler than that.

I always suspected there musta been a good reason I shoulda been read'n the Bible all these past years.

Spell'n lesson:

The last four letters in American......I can
The last four letters in Republican....I can
The last four letters in Democrats......rats
End of lesson.

Test to follow in November, 2012..

Remember, November is to be set aside as rodent extermination month.
________________________

The "BS" Removal Kit!!


__________________________

Subject:   Mayo Clinic testSee if you can solve this one. Facial expressions are an important part of the respected Mayo Clinic psychometric test.

In the following pictures you see women with a range of facial expressions.

Study the expressions, and try to imagine what single act each is experiencing.

Then scroll down to see the answer.















They are all about to sneeze!
And by the way......























Gotta Thank "Upstate NIKKI" fer the last two.
____________________________



An elderly Irishman is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.

The man replies, "I am on me way to a lecture bout alcohol abuse and the effects it has on me body, as well as me smoke'n and stay'n out late."

The officer then asks, "Really? and who might be give'n ya that lecture at this time of the night?"

The man replies, "That would be me wife."


________________________

Yupper, I can see Cookie respond'n this way....

2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Great collection Cookie. Good shot!

Cookie..... said...

Thanks Odie, and BTW, I AM a good shot!!!